1. The boy ran to school yesterday.
2.The girl has a red bag.
3. The race finished too quickly.
4. Their skit includes a rabbit and a cat.
5. Ms. Brown dresses fashionably but tactfully.
6.The mother of the kittens lives here.
7. I will see you after lunch.
8. The women`s meeting today.
9. She is very talented and extremely diligent.
10. Oh,my I had no idea.
11. Such a hard-working student will always do well in school and will also succeed in the working world.
12. We could not keep on searching in the dark as it was dangerous to be out in the dark.
13. I cannot afford to buy such an expensive gift.
14.We are so surprised by the news that we could not believe it for a while.
15. In this well-known beach resort you will see crowds of people everyday.
16. Brown said he did not feel comfortable in this unfriendly company.
17. If you desert Ryan now he will not be able to succeed with his plans.
18. Chris has always been a sensible person so I am not surprised that he has been such a success in life.
Simile: A Simile compare one thing to another using like or as.
Metaphor: A metaphor is when you compare too unlike things without using like or as.
Personification: Giving human qualities to a thing as if it was a person.
19. As cool as cucumber.______
20. As flat as a pancake
21. He`s a little monkey.
22. He`s such a pig.
23. The hungry sea swallowed the little boat.
24. The sky is low, the clouds are mean.
25.Where do you live __
26. Please play me a song on your Guitar__
27. Look out__
28. What a great movie that was___
29. The drum is a folk instrument____
30. My friend ask whether John will be at school for the week___
Complete the sentences with the correct spellings.
31. The teacher informed the students of his______.
32. Ryan is always boasting about his ___________.
33. I took the _______________to the store and asked for a refund.
34. Our social studies teacher told us how important it is to protect the _______________________.
35. Children are generally _________ of lightning.
36. I have to go to the doctor on_____________.
37. He broke the clock by ___________.
38. He was very sad at the ____________but now he is happy.
39. The game was ________because of inclement weather.
40. Emergency workers entered the__________ building to save a family.
41. The Science problem were difficult
42. She lives in a ancient
43. Last Friday Daddy took us to a __________ at the Mall.
44. I paid the taxi driver my_______________.
45. My mother bought me a new ___________of shoes.
46. We had to ________________letters to our friends.
An Interrogative sentence asks for information. It ends with a question mark.
A statement is a sentence that gives information. It ends with a full stop.
A command is a sentence that gives an order or makes a request. It ends with a full stop.
An exclamatory sentence is said with a strong feeling. It ends with an exclamation.
47. Where do you live _________
48. The name of my new text book is Interactive Language Arts Text._______
49. Look out________
50.The blackout lasted for several hours_______
51.Please open the window__________
52.Tomorrow will be the beginning of exams at my school__________
53.Write your name on that line__________
54. Get out of bed now__________
55. Are you sure that figure is an Octagon________
56.A force can be a pull a push or a twist________
57. In which of the following sentence is a/an used correctly.
58. Which of the following sentence is grammatically correct?
59. Which of the following sentence is grammatically correct?
60. In which of the following is theapostrophe correctly used?
Develop by Chris Harris
Email :firstname.lastname@example.org Tel:326-0864