Select all your answers before you press the button to calculate your scores.
(1) Add 250 and 3500.
(2) What is 350 X 100?
(3) Add 16.34 + 1.75 + 263.58 =
(4) What is the product of 825 and 12 ?
(5) What is the place value of the underlined digit? 3759288.
(6) (5,7,9 11,13)represents a set of ____________numbers.
(7) 85 Kilometres=_____________metres.
(8) Twelve thousand fifty-seven written in figures is written as__________.
(9) Marcia left home at 8:30 a.m and arrived at work 45 minutes later. What time did she arrive at work?
(10) My lunch money for 3 days is $ 750.00. I spent ¼ of it on Monday. How much did I spend?
(11)Find the LCM of 7, 21 and 42.
(13)Write six million,three hundred and twenty-four thousand, five hundred and ten in numerals.
(14)The lenght of the field is 45 m and the width is 36 m. What is the area?
(15)Reduce 48 ⁄120 to its lowest term.
(16) Write the union of sets A and B.
(17) There are 3 red marbles, 4 green and 5 blue in a jar. What is the possibilty of selecting a blue marble?
(18)Ann bought one and a half dozen oranges for $25.00 each and one and a half a dozen mangoes at $80.00 each. How much did she spend?
(19) Greg bought a box lunch for $350.00 and a fruit punch for $75.80 at the restaurant. How much change did he get if he gave the cashier a $1000.00 bill?
(20)Stacy saved $408.00 for Christmas, Andre saved 3 times the amount and Rodney saved $ 620.00.How much did they save altoghter.
(21) In a conference room there are 36 rows with 26 seats each. What is the maximum number of persons who can be seated in the
conference room at the same time?
(22)My cellular phone had 240 free minutes. I used up 3⁄8 of minutes on a phone call. How many minutes were left?
(23)If P=16, Q=14, R=12, what is the value of 2P + 6Q + 6R?
(24) Which of the following is a set of prime numbers.
(25)There are 15 members in the Science club. Each paid $1800.00 for a field trip.How much did they pay altogether?