(1) If a droplet of water falls from a garden hose every 30 seconds. How many droplets of water would have fallen from the hose in 6 minutes_________.
(2)There are 5 teams in a football competition. Each team must play each of the other team once. How many games will each team play? ____________
(3)In a bag there is an equal number of green, blue and black dice. How many dice could be in the bag.______________.
(4)Harry furniture store make some money close to $34000. Which amount could this be?.
(5)Richard wants to use his feet as a measuring instrument to tell how wide a room is .Which information is necessary for Richard to record after measuring?
(6)Select the numeral that comes next in the sequence of the numerals below
(7)There is an equal number of red,blue and yellow rags in your aunt`s travelling bag. How many rags could be in the travelling bag
(8) Chris Peanuts is a new food item on the market. The number of peanuts in a pack depends on the size bought.
Which word is opposite in meaning to the word underlined in item number 9?
(9) The story he told was factual.
(10) Look at the words in the circle closely then place them in a logical order.
(11) Identify what comes next in the sequence.
Plant, spider, lizard, bird__________.
Choose the correct spellings for item 12 and 13.
(12) The group posed for several _________.
(13) Do you _________ such strange stories?
(14) Select the number that comes next in the sequence of the number below
(15) Key is to padlock as hose is to _________.
(16)Car is to gasoline as house is to________.
(17) Rain is to drought as breeze is to______.
The pie chart below shows how Suzan spends her salary in one month.
(18)If Simone saves $8,000 for the month, about how much money did she used for transportation and bills?
Give the correct meaning of the words as used in the context in each sentence below.
(19) The principal is the head of your school
(20) In Jamaica citizens have the right to vote at the age of eighteen